Here is an example of how you will be involved in that process from initial consult to delivery and installation in hopes that you will see just how easy it is to have a weathervane or fountain created with Lakeside Ornamental.
- 1. The first step is where you will be asked if you already have a drawing or if you need to have one made.
- 2. If you don't have a drawing yet, you will be asked if you have a concept yet or an idea in mind.
- 3. Once a concept is developed, we start talking about payment. Before I do any drawings, based on the concept we've come up with, I'll provide an accurate project quote.
- 4. Once I receive a 50% deposit, we are ready to add your project to the queue.
- 5. Then I do a final project drawing. The drawing is produced as a full-size shop drawing (like a blueprint) and also as a thumbnail. The thumbnail is a faxable drawing on 8 1/2" X 11" paper that will be faxed to you for approval.
- 6. Once the drawing is approved, the materials are ordered if they are not in stock at our shop already.
- 7. The manufacturing process begins.
- 8. Once the project is completed, the remaining 50% payment is due before shipping. Shipping cost are not part of the original quote so I will inform you of the added shipping cost.
- 9. While the piece is en-route, or maybe even before, you want to start looking for a roofer or handyman to install it. I'll give you recommendations as to what to look for in a contractor. Instructions I provide are very clear and detailed. Make sure you hire an installer that will follow instructions.
- 10. The contractor is welcome to call me if he doesn't understand the installation process to make sure it's done right.
- 11. If something isn't working right after installation, it's usually because of something done incorrectly during installation. But, my work is guaranteed! So, I will stand by waiting to help by phone with installation instructions.
Most importantly, you'll be surprised how easy this is! The hands-on process of ornamental design is an extremely complex process. But, for you the customer, it is our personal aim to make the Lakeside Ornamental process a smooth and easy one.
Why not contact us today for a free consultation about your project? Speak directly to Roger Gust to see if what he offers is the right fit for you. Call 1-479-359-2071 right now or send an email through our contact form.